Sunday 30 October 2011

HOLY MOLY. YOU FELL RIGHT OFF THE KEEPING THE BLOG UPDATED WAGON, DIDN'T YOU?

in my defence, we're back at uni. it's pretty intense. i've yet to follow my tutor's advice to cut sleep from the schedule, although pretty much everything else has been scrapped BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE I TOTALLY GET OFF ON THIS SHIT.

and now, naked people:




i totally suck at keeping up with what's going on in tv land, but apparently amanda (the model) was duking it out on "come dine with me a few weeks ago. c r a z y. i hope she kicked some culinary ass!



p.s. not so long ago ben folds was guesting on this episode of the nerdist podcast. hot dog. what a talented chap. the last 25 minuets of this made me so incredibly blue that i had to sell my ticket to go see him last time he was in town.

No comments: